Solar LED Street Light All in One
1. Solar panel: 18V 120W high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon
2. Battery capacity: 12.8V60AH lithium iron phosphate battery
3. Luminous flux: 11000-12313LM
4. Installation height: 9-10m
5. Working hours: 6-8 rainy days
6. Charging time: ≥7H
7. Working temperature: -30℃~60℃
8. Certification: CE.ROHS etc.
9. Waterproof Grade: IP65
10. Controller working mode: Light control+ Infrared induction+ Time control
Integrated Solar LED Street Light All in One design, simple design, and easy installation. Die-cast aluminum lamp housing, IP65 waterproof grade, waterproof, and lightning proof. It can provide brightness for 6-8 days on rainy days. In addition, the new design of strong and powerful lamp arms, and die-cast aluminum molding, is more durable in the storm. The new light source module design improves the brightness.
Street Light uses solar power to store electricity in lithium batteries during the day and supplies the electricity from the lithium batteries to LED lights at night. All-in-one solar light can light for 12 hours at night, and support on rainy and snowy days.
High-grade one-piece die-cast aluminum alloy housing ensures IP65 waterproof grade so that both battery and Solar LED Street Light All in One are well protected against water.
1. 3030 High-Efficiency LED Chip, High Lumen
2. Elegant Integrated Design, Aluminium alloy housing
3. 120°beam angle, suitable for various places
4. 30W-160W are available. The maximum wattage can reach 160 watts, specially designed for engineering
5. Sensors support light control, infrared sensing, and time control
◆At daytime lights off and solar charging;
◆At night, people come 100% full light, people go 30% light
|◆New optical lens, 6 optical refraction process, transmittance up to 98%.|
◆High-efficiency Monocrystalline Silicon Panel
Charging directly under the sun for 6-8 hours
Turn it on at the night
Turn it off at the dawn
Charge-discharge efficiency up to 90%
Long lifespan of up to 8 years
Details of Solar LED Street Light All in One:
1. LED light, solar panel, lithium battery, and controller, all in one compact design.
2.No wiring,100% solar powered, easy to install and ship.
3. Light control+Time control.
4. Philips High-Efficiency LED Chip, 160LM/W, Aluminium alloy housing.
5. Rust-proof, dustproof and waterproof IP65.
6. Quality of parts is the most important factor for the system, and we only choose trustworthy raw materials suppliers.
Solar panel Max power
18V/120W (high-efficiency imported monocrystalline silicon solar cell)
Solar panel Lifetime
12V/60AH lithium battery(LiFePo4 battery)
LED Max power
Led chip brand
Philips 3030 LED chip with high brightness
Charge time(by sun)
≥7 hours (with enough strong shine)
6-8 rainy days
Working TEMP( ℃ )
Light control+ Infrared induction+ Time control
Space between light(m)
ISO/CE / ROHS / IP65
Sleeve package size
Light: 1Carton/1pc; Sleeve: 1Carton/2pcs
Application Case :
Q1: Could you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM for you and customization.
Q2: Is there a MOQ and what are your shipping times?
A: 1 pc also can be delivered, we welcome sample testing. Mixed samples are also welcome. Samples are usually delivered in 3-5 days, and bulk orders are usually delivered in about 10 days.
Q3: Do you offer a guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, our products are backed by a 2-5 year warranty.
Why choose Yahua outdoor LED lighting products?
Yahua Lighting is one of the top solar lights, led lights, and solar product manufacturers in China. As the most reliable solar lights manufacturer and supplier in China, Yahua has a history of 20 years. With many years of industry experience, we can guarantee the production of high-quality lights. We are engaged in the manufacture of various lights products. In addition, we also provide customization and design services for our customers. We have gained the trust of our customers in many countries.
If you are looking for reliable solar lights and led lights suppliers, the bulk from us, and let us help you grow your business through our cooperation.
Our project is in the Philippines, French Pennsylvania Island, and Gabon.