The composition and working principle of integrated solar street light
The difference between integrated solar street lights and split solar street light
Solar street lights according to the structure can be divided into two types, one is split solar street lights, and the other is integrated solar street lights, the difference between integrated solar street lights and split solar street lights differences are as follows.
1. styling design in general, the integrated solar street light looks more compact and delicate, while the split solar street light is easy to cause a visual "work pressure".
2. Integrated solar lights are designed to be easier to install and lighter in weight, and save the cost of installation, construction, and commissioning, as well as product transportation costs.
3. High-efficiency all-in-one solar street light although all the components integrated together to ease the visual effects of work pressure, but also to limit some of the roles. For example, under the same conditions, the more solar photovoltaic panels area, the photoelectric conversion efficiency is the higher. The split solar street light adopts the design of battery panel, battery, and LED light source all separately, which can calculate the power of the street light needed according to the requirements of the lighting occasion. Customers can customize the size and adapt the solar panels and batteries according to their needs. The integrated solar street light is not so random, but also takes into account the space occupied by other components, so the high efficiency will also be limited.
4. Integrated solar street light maintenance is more convenient only to remove the lamp head for maintenance. The maintenance of split solar street lights is much more complicated, when there is damage, the manufacturer needs to send technical personnel to the local maintenance, maintenance needs from the battery, photovoltaic panels, LED lamp head, wires, etc. one by one troubleshooting.
The composition of the integrated solar streetlight
1、Solar photovoltaic module
Solar panels are called photovoltaic modules, which use the light energy from the sun to convert solar energy into electricity. Solar panels are mainly divided into monocrystalline and polycrystalline two types, of course, monocrystalline and polycrystalline are also divided into A-side and B-side, so this is why the same configuration of the market above the price of components will be so much different, from the appearance of the general public can not see what to do. The role of solar panels is to use solar energy for electrical energy that can be stored in the battery, monocrystalline silicon solar panels are generally converted in seventeen percent, and polycrystalline silicon solar panels are generally in about twelve percent.
2、Specialized solar battery
The battery is a function of storage and release of electrical energy, the working principle of the battery is the solar photovoltaic module conversion of electrical energy stored in the body during the day, and the night with the controller's instructions to the time to start discharging. Different technical capabilities of the manufacturer's product quality and the corresponding price vary.
A controller is the backbone of the solar street light system, the controller is used to control the street light on and off time. It also controls the undercharge and overcharge of the battery. It consists of MCU, a secondary power supply and battery charger, etc.
4、LED light source
LED lights used for solar streetlights emit brighter light with low energy consumption. A single LED emits less light than a compact fluorescent lamp or incandescent lamp, but a group of LED lights emits brighter light than other lights.
5、Solar street light pole
The integrated solar street light is easy to install, just use the polearm to install it on the top of the pole, no need to connect the solar panel, LED light, and battery box through the cable like the split solar light.
The working principle of integrated solar street light is explained as follows.
(1) The working principle of integrated solar street light is to convert solar energy into electricity so as to realize lighting. On top of the street light are solar panels aka photovoltaic modules. During the daytime, these monocrystalline solar panels or polycrystalline solar panels convert solar energy into electrical energy stored in the battery. Under the control of the intelligent controller, the solar panel absorbs solar light and converts it into electrical energy through sunlight irradiation, and the solar panel charges the battery pack by absorbing solar energy during the daytime. In the evening, through the control of the controller, the battery pack transmits the electric energy to the LED light source for people to light at night.
(2) Integrated solar street lights is generating electricity through solar energy, with no cable, so there is no leakage and other accidents. The DC controller can ensure that the battery pack is not damaged by overcharging or over-discharging, and it also has the functions of light control, time control, temperature compensation, lightning protection, reverse polarity protection, etc. No need to lay cables, no need for an AC power supply, and no electricity bill. Just because of the ease of installation of solar street lights, so solar street light connectors should be attached with great importance to the good or bad of the photovoltaic storage battery terminals directly affecting the lighting use of solar street lights.