What are the solar power generation system for home ?
1. What is the home solar energy system?
Home solar energy system: SHS (Solar Home System), is simply understood as a home power generation system composed of outdoor solar panels, batteries, inverter systems, and control systems It is a system that converts the sun's thermal energy into electrical energy by using solar charge and discharge controllers, battery packs, off-grid inverters, DC loads, and AC loads. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, an inverter is also required. It mainly refers to the small-scale photovoltaic power generation system that is installed in office buildings and residences to provide power for the residents themselves. During the day, the power generation system charges the battery; at night, The power generation system inverts and discharges the electric energy stored in the battery to realize the power supply to the household load.
2. Classification of household solar power generation system?
Home solar energy systems are mainly divided into off-grid power generation systems and grid-connected power generation systems:
1. Off-grid power generation system. It is mainly composed of solar cell components, controllers, and batteries. To supply power to AC loads, an AC inverter is also required.
2. The grid-connected power generation system is that the direct current generated by solar modules is converted into alternating current that meets the requirements of the mains grid through a grid-connected inverter, and then directly connected to the public grid. The main feature is that the generated energy is directly transmitted to the grid, and the power grid is uniformly deployed to supply power to users. However, the investment in the power station is large, the construction period is long, and the land occupation is large, so the development is difficult. Distributed small-scale grid-connected power generation systems, especially building-integrated photovoltaic power generation systems, are the mainstream of grid-connected power generation due to their advantages such as small investment, fast construction, small footprint, and strong policy support.
3. What are the advantages of home solar power generation?
Installing photovoltaics has multiple benefits, achieving multiple unifications of economic and environmental benefits. The home photovoltaic power station is a one-time investment with a long payback period and a profit of up to 25 years. There is also a saying about "photovoltaic pension". Its annual yield is higher than 14%, far exceeding bank deposit interest rates. With the Chinese government's vigorous promotion of distributed photovoltaics and the reduction of construction and installation costs, in the future, photovoltaic power stations will be "roof banks" that can be seen everywhere, not only for investment and financial management but also for retirement. In short, there are the following Several notable advantages.
It is possible to build a personally dedicated power grid, significantly reducing electricity costs
You can transfer the solar power that you can't use up to the grid, sell it to the power company, and operate a personal power plant
A home solar energy system can generate electricity in situ and use it in situ, saving investment in transmission and distribution networks and reducing transmission and distribution losses
Usually, in summer, the use of air-conditioning, refrigeration, and other equipment forms the peak of electricity consumption, and this is also the period when solar power arrays generate the most electricity. In addition to ensuring their own internal electricity consumption, the household power generation system can also supply power to the grid, thereby relieving peak power demand, to solve the contradiction between supply and demand in the peak and valley of the power grid.
4. Are home photovoltaic power generation systems expensive?
The price of a home photovoltaic power generation system depends on the design cost and installed capacity. In addition, there are local subsidies. Different regions and countries have different subsidies. You need to consult the local government.
Design cost ie photovoltaic inverter, solar panel, etc. Different photovoltaic installation companies have their own pricing standards. At present, the cost of photovoltaic construction is generally around 10 yuan per watt, photovoltaic modules account for about 49% of the total investment, and inverters and other electrical equipment account for about 10%. The proportion of sub-items is relatively high.
The installed capacity is mainly determined by the monthly electricity consumption of the household and the size of the installation area. Judging how many kilowatts of photovoltaic power stations need to be installed according to the current actual electricity consumption, this is more economical, and it is also possible to build fewer high-power power stations so that the unused electricity can be sold to the State Grid (calculation method: photovoltaic power generation per kilowatt It can generate four kilowatt-hours of electricity every day and requires an installation area of 10 square meters.) For example, if the home uses 360 kilowatt-hours of electricity every month, the installation area in the house is 50 square meters.
5. How to choose the right solar power generation system?
We know that there are currently two types of solar photovoltaic power generation systems: off-grid and grid-connected, and grid-connected is divided into two types: with energy storage and without energy storage equipment. The components of each type are different, and the places where they are suitable for use are also different. Generally speaking, the cost of the off-grid system is much higher than that of the grid-connected system, and the cost of the grid-connected system with energy storage equipment is higher than that of the grid-connected system without energy storage equipment. Off-grid solar photovoltaic power generation systems are suitable for use anywhere, while grid-connected systems are only suitable for places where there is a public grid that can be integrated.
The home solar energy system is done through the sun. As long as we can use it reasonably and with standard quality, generally speaking, if the formalities are completed, the grid connection can be combined, and the excess electricity can also be sold to the power company. There are precedents for these.